Cloud Hosting Services
Let’s face it. There are so many options today for going to the cloud and you are sometimes not even sure where to start your search. You may have heard from a colleague that some new wonderful cloud service is the greatest thing since sliced bread – but you’re hesitant to put your business at risk without knowing all the possible pitfalls. It would be nice to talk to someone you could trust, that has tons of experience, and that does not have an ulterior motive for selling you something.
Get Enterprise-Level IT Solutions from Local Experts at Affordable Small Business Prices
We are all about giving an unbiased opinion. The reason? No matter what solution you go with, public cloud vs. private cloud vs. self hosted, we will be there to help you get it implemented smoothly, no matter which way you go. We make very little profit in the reselling and delivery of cloud services to our clients. Our value, and our clients know it, is how we can maximize the end user experience, no matter what application or hosting platform is used.
Here is a quick description of each of our hosting services.
Hosting Services provided by Cooperative Systems
- NOAH Private Cloud – Our Private Cloud Solutions can give your business new capabilities to improve your day-to-day without the extraordinary start-up costs associated with new technology.
- NOAH Cloud Mail – Our hosted Exchange platform gives you access to Microsoft’s latest and greatest collaboration technology with seamless integration of all your PC, Mac, tablet, and mobile devices.
- NOAH Cloud Sync – A business alternative to DropBox, OneDrive, iCloud, and Google Drive giving you full administrative control of who can see what. Plus your data is safely and securely hosted on our Private Cloud servers.
- NOAH Backup Plus – Our Backup and Disaster Recovery system incorporates a hosted option allowing your on-premise servers to be brought up in our Private Cloud in the event of a disaster with nearly zero recovery time.
- Star2Star Hosted VoIP Business Phones – The revolutionary Star2Star system employs hybrid technology allowing your intra-office phone conversations to be processed locally. External calls are processed through the highly redundant Star2Star Constellation network.
You will find that the cloud services we sell cater to 95% of what the small business client expects in a centrally managed cloud services suite. And because there is only one number to call for support, consolidating your cloud services portfolio with Cooperative Systems makes good business sense.