Managed Services with HIPAA Compliance
Healthcare IT support to increase your up-time, maximize your data security, and ensure ongoing compliance.
NOAH MD is a powerful combination of HIPAA security review and assessment and managed healthcare IT support. Your NOAH MD is tailored according to your business needs and goals.
Put your trust in a security-focused MSP that has been in business supporting healthcare organizations for decades.
Risk assessment is the foundation required for any strong data protection strategy.
Fill out this form to get timely information to help you better manage your practice.
An MSP can not only ensure that your practice is compliant, but will make sure it stays that way.
- Deeper dive into your security practices with questionnaires, interviews, and observations that extend far beyond basic checkboxes.
- Collection of in-depth details with sophisticated techniques that will expose hidden risks which frequently go unnoticed.
- Professional, easy-to-follow, comprehensive reports featuring a scoring matrix for benchmarking compliance requirements going forward.
- Ongoing maintenance and support ensures up-time and helps protect patient data and systems.
- Increased operational efficiency with initial risk management and continuous compliance maintenance thereafter
EHR and EMR Planning and Implementation
We also help our clients with every stage of EHR from planning to implementation of new software to betterment of an existing EHR. Our healthcare consultants have over a decade of experience in healthcare IT operations and management and are passionate about the valuable services they provide to healthcare organizations.
When it comes to the implementation and adoption of an EHR system, managing change in the user’s organization is crucial. Our trained and experienced help desk technicians and engineers support EMR software including Greenway, ProVation, Amazing Charts, Optum, HST Pathways, and others. We are ready and able to tackle the plethora of issues that can involve Windows and MAC -based desktops and supported applications, desktop peripheral hardware, network administration, troubleshooting, and more.
Backup Solutions for Healthcare
Cooperative Systems recognizes that healthcare organizations have unique disaster recovery concerns and requirements. That’s why we offer a full range of disaster recovery plans from simple disk based backup to off-site electronic backup with the quickest recovery times available. We work closely with our healthcare clients to develop, implement and support these plans in advance of disasters. Our cloud-based disaster recovery solutions provide fully redundant and secure data backup that will have your healthcare organization up and running, without skipping a beat.